Join Chula's Mission
Are you passionate about our Vision to nurture and provide mentorship to motherless girls? We have opportunities that can help you ignite your passion to help.
Open Position — Secretary
Reports to: VicePresident
The Secretary records meetings and conference calls and distributes this information appropriately. The Secretary assists in preparing agendas and serves as the archivist in making sure all historical records are filed and documents are kept up-to-date.
Essential Job Functions
· Prepares and timely distributes minutes for permanent records.
· Collaborates with the Vice President to assemble meeting agendas; working to include To Do List items.
· Updates and maintains the BOD Contact List and circulates to BOD members. Collaborates with the Marketing Coordinator with the updating of BOD member bios and pictures.
· Works with Vice President to keep password protected pages/updated.
· In the event that the Secretary is unable to attend a meeting where minutes or notes are to be taken, it is the secretary’s responsibility to find an alternate.
Time Commitment and Expectation
· 1 year + (unless otherwise determined).
· Attend and participate in monthly scheduled meetings and retreats (usually 1 hour ½ to 2 hours in length).
· Attend and participate in special events (i.e. fundraisers).
· A commitment to and a clear understanding of the mission of Chula’s Mission.
· Proficiency in MS Office
· Organizational skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Make an impact in your community
· Professional and social networking
· Share your skills and talent
· Learn or develop new skills
· Enhance your resume
· Sharpen leadership skills
· Support something that you are passionate about
Open Position — Mentor
Thank you so much for your interest in making a difference as a Chula's Mission Mentor.
Please apply by filling out the form below and follow the instructions stated on the form
Open Position — You!
Are you interested in giving back and none of the positions listed fit what you can offer?
Do you have an awesome skill and want to give back by volunteering?
Let us know! We'll be happy to hear from you.